Wednesday, 19 February 2014
Here is the high poly krate tast finally finished, I had a hard time with this task due to not being very familiar with normal maps, which this turned out to be a good exercise. I have baked the high poly krate which had over 450,000 poly's as it had been tweaked within z-brush to add a higher level of detail over to the lower poly krate which was only at 400 poly's. Once I had baked the detail over to the lower poly krate I then make an ambient occlusion which helped with the different shades of light when texturing. I have gone with a green color scheme around the corners and the bottom to show that it is of a different material. After this I have added scratches which shows wear and tear on the krate. Overall I am happy with the final result as I think the AO layer makes it look very realistic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment