The image above shows my custom cloud brush that I have created myself, I have used a soft round brush and have made a variety of brush strokes in order to get the right affect. I had to do these strokes a few times to make sure that I got the right one for the image. Once I had the look that I wanted I then used a chalk brush and softly blurred out some of the different strokes to make it have a mistier look. Overall I am very pleased with my brush which I can add to my custom collection.
From using my custom made brush I have then went onto experiment with different colours in order to make this image of clouds. I like the feel of the clouds however I think to improve this I need to distinguish the shape of the individual cloud more.
No comments:
Post a Comment